The CPrac (SA) designation focuses on the fundamental aspects of compliance and is awarded to candidates who meet the relevant knowledge and work experience requirements.
CPrac (SA) candidates typically operate at mid-management level and are responsible for the operational aspects of the compliance process that includes:
- Facilitate compilation of the organisation's / division's compliance risk profile
- Compile CRMP's
- Evaluation of control adequacy and effectiveness
- Monitoring assignments
- Provide advice on new / developing legislation and how it may impact on the relevant business area
- Stakeholder management at an operational level such as line managers, regulators (e.g. reporting requirements)
- Having a working knowledge of the organisation's compliance governance, framework and policy
NEXT EXAM DATE
5 June 2024
Applications opening soon
Candidates who apply for the CPrac (SA) designation must:
- Hold the required qualification (lowest level is a Matric / NQF 4)
- Have the required work experience
Remember that the lower your qualification, the more work experience will be required. At least 3 years of work experience is required as an absolute minimum, regardless of the qualification that you hold. The work experience must cover all the prescribed aspects.
The fees below include VAT.
- Non-refundable assessment fee to evaluate if you meet the eligibility requirements: 2024 prices to be advised
- Eligible candidates board exam fee: 2024 prices to be advised
Although you could write the board exam as a non-member, designations are only awarded to standard members. It is therefore highly recommended that you register as a standard member before embarking on this process. Talk to us about a payment plan if needed.
Check if you are eligible!
Documentation required for the application